Call 24/7 (405) 232-1985
You’ve Handled My Injury Claim, But What About My Car?

Your first priority after an auto accident is making sure you and your loved ones are okay. That means getting immediate medical treatment for your injuries and beginning physical rehabilitation programs if necessary.

But you also may have another pressing need: a reliable vehicle. It doesn’t take much to total a vehicle or render it undriveable. In fact, vehicles that have been seriously damaged in accidents and that are lacking components like working headlights and turn signals may be illegal to take on Oklahoma’s highways and interstates due to the dangers they pose to drivers and other motorists.

As with medical bills and lost wages, you’re also eligible to file a claim for vehicle repair costs after an accident, but the process isn’t always the same.

Your Next Steps Depend on Your Insurance Coverage

Full auto insurance coverage—also known as collision and property insurance—is designed to compensate you for vehicle damages. However, you may get the runaround from the insurance company. If that happens, we can help you stand your ground and demand that the insurer owns up to their end of the bargain.

If you don’t have full auto insurance coverage, you’ll need to contact the other driver’s insurance company to get compensation or the use of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired. We’ll advise you on what to do throughout this step, as there are plenty of pitfalls along the way that can make it difficult to get the money you deserve to get your vehicle back on the road.

At Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers, we know how important it is to have reliable transportation. Your job, your family, and your livelihood depend on it. Call us today to find out how we may be able to help you regain your independence.