At Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers, we accept nothing less than what our clients deserve after serious and life-altering accidents and injuries.
We know that insurance companies are always looking for ways to protect their profits, and too often, that results in lowball settlements and even unfairly denied claims.
Our Oklahoma personal injury lawyers build evidence-backed claims that insurance companies simply can’t ignore. Whether it means changing a denied claim into a successful one, or increasing a lowball offer into a maximum settlement, it’s our goal to ensure our clients get every penny they need for their medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
When you contact us, you’ll get peace of mind knowing that your physical, mental, and financial recoveries are our top priority. We’ll always be available to answer your questions and address your concerns, and we’ll work relentlessly to get you the settlement you and your family deserve.
Recent Case Results
Initial Offer $19,942
Case Type: Auto Accident
Initial Offer $30,000
Case Type: Bad Faith & UM Auto Accident
Initial Offer $0
Case Type: Auto Accident Went to Trial
Initial Offer $175,000
Case Type: Auto Accident
Initial Offer $25,000
Case Type: Motorcycle Accident
Case Type: Auto Accident (T-boned by FedEx Truck)
Case Type: Workers’ Compensation
Case Type: Dog Bite
Initial Offer $16,696.50
Motor Vehicle Compensation (in company vehicle, got hit by another commercial vehicle) & WC
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Parrish Devaughn law firm took care of me from day 1 after the accident. Larry Finn and his crew were great to work with. They made me feel taken care of and had my best interest in mind. They made the entire process relatively stress free. I would recommend them if you so happen to be in an unfortunate situation like a wreck. Holly E. —
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ They were very helpful and knowledgeable. They will advocate to bring those medical bills down for sure. Very caring and smart. Just what you want in an attorney. Thank you so much. Joni G. —
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I had a great experience! They were very patient and understanding when it came to my needs. They helped me with doctors appointments, important documentation, and just overall had amazing customer service. I would definitely recommend them! Tonyese H. —
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Had a bad auto accident in October and was recommended by family to seek an attorney. From the beginning of my case to the end, the attorney assigned to my case, Caleb, and his assistant, Hannah, worked their magic and helped me obtain a settlement that exceeded my expectations. Throughout the process they gave me timely updates and were honest and forthcoming about my case. I would highly recommend their services to anyone else who was involved in an accident that wasn’t their fault. Skyler B. —
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Leslie Strickler and Will Emig are both awesome to work with, and very professional and patient and trust me I tested their limits. Such an awesome law firm that does an amazing job. Thank you both so much. Michael D. —
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I cant say enough about Parrish Devaughn, my son and i had an accident and we had to have physical therapy we called parrish Devaughn after seeing them on tv i was skeptical of attorneys but this law firm was amazing. They not only care about you they got me a settlement i was happy with. Their awesome. Barrett was my attorney and hes the best. Janis K. —
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The staff and lawyers were great would recommend to everybody you just don’t find people in that field in my opinion worth mentioning but me and my family will forever be grateful for the kind of people on staff here thanks Pepper Jesse A. —
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was our first (and hopefully only) injury accident. Every time I spoke with anyone in the office the first thing they would ask about is how I was feeling and how my treatment was going. Between Barrett, Karman, and Ashley they made the experience seem transparent and seamless. There was honestly little effort on my part other than continuing treatment until I was well and waiting patiently while they worked everything on the back end! Patience is virtue and good things come to those who wait as the outcome was a fair settlement that happened to be the best possible outcome without going to trial. I am grateful to everyone that worked on my case. Thank you! Charissa —