Call 24/7 (405) 232-1985
Car Accidents Aren’t Always a Driver’s Fault

After a car accident in Oklahoma, many people assume that the person responsible for the crash was one of the drivers—but this isn’t always the case. Studies show that driver error is responsible for a crash 90% of the time. So who’s to blame the other 10% of the time?

In some cases, government agencies or vehicle manufacturers can be held liable for auto accidents. When poorly maintained roads or defective highway designs cause crashes, the government agencies who manage those roads can be held responsible. Vehicle part manufacturers who produce defective car parts or improperly install them can also be held liable when their negligence causes accidents and injuries.

When drivers make mistakes behind the wheel, they should be held accountable for the injuries they cause. The same is true for other responsible parties. If you were harmed in an auto accident that wasn’t caused by another driver, you may be facing serious injuries, medical expenses, and time away from work. But when you’re not sure who caused the accident, you may be unsure where to turn.

The Oklahoma car crash attorneys at Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers are here for you. We’re not afraid to stand up to large manufacturing companies or governmental bodies when their carelessness causes harm to victims like you, and we want to help you get the compensation you deserve.

Serving Car Accident Victims in Oklahoma

At Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers, we do whatever it takes to help our clients get maximum compensation for their injuries. That means thoroughly investigating their accidents—even if we discover that no driver was at fault. If we determine that another driver didn’t cause the accident, we’ll investigate other potential factors, such as defective car parts or hazardous roadways.

We don’t think you should have to pay for injuries that weren’t your fault. After a car crash in Oklahoma, contact Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers. There’s no cost or obligation to get started, and we’re available 24/7. Call us today for a free case review.