Pepper DeVaughn is a personal injury lawyer whose record-breaking verdicts and settlements are proof that he understands how the system works. As co-lead counsel, Pepper has obtained several multimillion dollar recoveries for victims, including a $20 million verdict.
Pepper has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Enid, OK
- Oklahoma State University, B.S.
- KU Leuven
- UCD Ireland
- University of Tulsa, J.D.
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Supreme Court
- The Oklahoma Academy for State Goals, Board of Directors, Executive Committee
Awards & Recognitions
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers Rising Star
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Oklahoma Magazine Top Attorneys, Oklahoma Outstanding Young Lawyers, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General Law
- Lawyers of Distinction, Personal Injury Law
- America’s Top 100 High States Litigators
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers, Litigator of the Year, Personal Injury Law