Earned my undergrad from The University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma, and graduated in 2009 with a B.S. I then earned my graduate degrees from The University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond, Oklahoma graduating in 2015 with an M.A. and West Virginia University College of Law in Morgantown, West Virginia graduating in 2018 with a J.D.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- West Virginia University College of Law in Morgantown
- Served as an Intern for the Forensic Science Institute in Edmond, Oklahoma as well as an Intern for Charles W. Gass, PLLC in El Reno, Oklahoma.
Awards / Honors
- CALI Award for Alternative Dispute Resolution, Summer 2016
- CALI Award for Seminar: Law & Forensic Science, Fall 2017
- CALI Award for Legal Clinic: WV Innocence Project, Spring 2018
- West Virginia Law Review Online Student Works Competition: First place, Spring 2018
- Public Interest Advocate: Member, 2016-2018