Start Your Free Consultation

Secure & Confidential

Parrish DeVaughn

Call 24/7 (405) 232-1985

PEPPER WINS!
×

Start Your Free Consultation

Secure & Confidential

Call Us Now

Attorney Murry J. Parrish

Attorney Pepper DeVaughn

Blog

Don’t Fall for the Insurance Company’s TacticsMarch 20, 2019

Insurance companies spend millions of dollars every year trying to convince people that they’re on their side. At the same time, those same companies report huge profits annually. It doesn’t take a mathematician to realize that those profits are unlikely outcomes if insurance companies paid policyholders and injury victims the money they deserve after their […]

read more

St. Patrick’s Day Safety TipsMarch 13, 2019

Planning on celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a green shirt and a green beer (or two)? If so, keep these safety tips in mind while you’re having fun with family and friends: Don’t drink and drive—The number of drunk driving accidents increases on St. Patrick’s Day. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that 60 […]

read more

Do You Know the 3 Types of Driver Distractions?February 27, 2019

read more

Who Can Be Held Responsible for Medical Malpractice?February 25, 2019

Whether you’re going to the doctor to get treated for an illness or injury, or you’re checking into a hospital for a surgical procedure, you expect to get treatment that will improve your health and help you feel better. Healthcare professionals are sworn to do no harm to their patients, but negligence and carelessness can […]

read more

What if a Friend or Family Member Caused My Accident?February 22, 2019

If you were hurt in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your injury-related expenses. You shouldn’t have to pay for injuries that weren’t your fault, and at Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers, we want to help you fight for the compensation you deserve. But when car accident victims […]

read more

Car Accidents Aren’t Always a Driver’s FaultFebruary 20, 2019

After a car accident in Oklahoma, many people assume that the person responsible for the crash was one of the drivers—but this isn’t always the case. Studies show that driver error is responsible for a crash 90% of the time. So who’s to blame the other 10% of the time? In some cases, government agencies […]

read more

How Insurance Companies Reduce or Deny ClaimsJanuary 30, 2019

If you were injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you’re facing medical bills and time away from work. There’s plenty of evidence to prove that someone else’s negligence caused your injuries—so why is getting fair compensation from the insurance company so difficult? Unfortunately, insurance companies are in business to make money, which means […]

read more

Avoid Social Media After an Accident—Here’s Why.January 23, 2019

Social media is a great way to keep in touch with your friends and family—and after an accident, those are the people you need the most. But if you decide to file a claim, posting about your accident, your injuries, or your case on social media can result in the insurance company reducing or even […]

read more

Types of Discovery in a Personal Injury CaseJanuary 21, 2019

After a car accident, insurance companies are quick to offer victims lowball settlements for their injuries. But when those offers don’t come close to covering your injury-related expenses, we’re prepared to help you file a lawsuit. If you choose us to handle your injury claim, you may hear about discovery—a process that requires both sides […]

read more

Start Your Free Consultation

Secure & Confidential

Let us fight to get you what you truly deserve!

$750,000

Brain Injury, Auto Accident

$500,000

Motorcycle Accident, Wrongful Death

$225,000

Cervical Disc Herniation

We are dedicated to helping you and your family in any way we can.

If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation. There’s no risk or obligation, and you don’t pay a dime unless we get money for you. It’s that simple. So what are you waiting for? Fill out our free online contact form or call us 24/7.

Contact Us

Featured On

  • fox NEW
  • the CW logo
  • freedom logo
  • newslogo
  • koco news logo

We are conveniently located at 7 South Mickey Mantle Drive,
Second Floor, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
.

Enter your address to get directions right to our office!

Your Directions!